

I can't even begin to tell y'all how amazing this weekend trip was. After taking an overnight bus we arrived in Barcelona at 7 am. We spent the rest of the day sightseeing and going to the beach. We made it a point to see as much of Gaudi's architecture and saw La Sagrada Familia. The detail and thought put into this unfinished masterpiece was astounding. Really this was such a beautiful Cathedral and its not even finished. Of course a trip in my book is incomplete without ample time spent at the beach. On Saturday we we're lucky to travel a little further out of town and went to a really nice beach. It was pretty crowded but the water was warm and it was the prefect day so I can't complain. We finished off the weekend with a trip to the Picasso Museum. It was a jammed packed adventure and I m still trying to catch up on my sleep but it was by far so worth it. I seriously recommend that everyone visit this city....Anyways I m off to Granada this weekend and then to a bull fight on Sunday. I ll keep you posted.
1 comment:
hahaha i cant believe you said y'all.
i just found out you had a blog! and now im going to read it all the time. i so jealous that you are out there! cant wait for you to get home!
Post a Comment