

Hola! I spent last Friday and Saturday in Granada. I know I say every place is amazing but trust me this city is gorgeous and filled with so much to do. The architecture is completely influenced by Muslim design. I was lucky enough to visit the Alhambra, the famous Moor palace, at night and was astonished by how beautiful this property was. I really recommend that everyone visit this place at least once in their life. The detailing alone is mind blowing. Take a look. All the pictures I m posting are from the Alhambra. The rest of the trip was spent shopping and drinking the most delicious tinto de verano (red wine and Sprite) I've had the entire trip. I have a little over 2 weeks left in Spain. I ll be spending the next weekend in Madrid and then will hopefully travel to San Sebastian and Portugal for my last week in Europe. Miss you all!
3 comments:
This sounds like a beautiful place. I'm so happy you are able to visit so many different areas of Spain.
We miss you and are looking forward to seeing all your pictures and hearing your stories.
i have a blog too now! Morgan made me. haha. i miss you!!
I just found out you had a blog! I have thought of you often this summer and how lucky you are to be in Spain. It sounds like you are enjoying life and taking it all in. I can't wait to hear about your adventures.
Post a Comment